This is an object I'm currently developing for the Flash runtime.
Just wanted to know how much demand there is, and I already have a ->VERY<- early build of it.
It will allow you to use quite a lot of Flash's features that are not implemented in MMF's runtime:
- Blend modes (Similar to ink effects: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Screen...)
- Filters (Blur, Bevel, Glow, Drop Shadow, Convolution Matrix etc.)
- Color matrices (Similar to HWA's color coefficients, bit more advanced)
- Transform matrices for scaling, skewing, and rotation - Might be very useful when applied to the whole frame (E.g. for rotating the camera).
- Stage scaling (For resizing the SWF)
Some of the blend modes and stage scaling might be implemented in the next Flash Update. I've reported these features to Francois.
All these effects can be applied to objects, layers and the whole frame. Like effects in HWA.
I've made some tests and they work nicely, however, I can't show anything to you right now.
If you want zoom for your SWF, you can use the current build: http://clickteam.info/looki/Extensions/Flash/FlashFx.zip
It can't do anything else, though
Start of frame -> Set stage scale mode to "exactFit" should work fine. Edit your HTML file and change the width and height parameters to see the effect.
By the way, this extension will not work in MMF2 itself. You have to build the SWF to see a change.