User Tag List

Thread: Please help me elimimate kcpica

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help me elimimate kcpica

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to convert an old game to work with flash export.
    It says it cant because I'm using the extension kcpica which I think is related to the load image into frame command(?)

I think I removed all of those actions, but its like trying to finda needle in a haystack.(I used it alot for many objects, frequently in behaviors. Unfortunately MMF does not tell me WHERE its being used

AM I on the right track? Which extension is kcpica and how do I hunt it down and eliminate it from my MFA?

thanks much

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Please help me elimimate kcpica

kcpica is the Active Picture Object. If you delete it in every frame and it's still there, do you have "Create"-events for the object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Joka.. is there an easy way to see if theres an active picture object in a frame...even if its renamed?
    I was trying to find and "arange objects by type" but found no such feature.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...just found the feature...I'll report back if I find the active picture in question

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK. that made it easy...I sorted by type, then added an active picture on purpose to see that they are placed after counter objects... I then looked in every frame after the counters and it was easy to find the last remaining active picture object.

thanks again.