User Tag List

Thread: Mochimedia Process

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mochimedia Process

Hello everyone and sorry for my ignorance, all they are selling Mochi games, we could explain the whole process of implementation and sale on the portal, as well exactly how much money is earned for impressions, and as is the frequency of this. Really is a business?.

These are questions that I suspect many have in the forum, in my own case I think it is better to sell applications in the Apple app store, but if this is an alternative to generate income is good to explore.

I hope we can help with this issue, an MFA with Mochi extensions would also be helpful to the implementation.

Greetings and many thanks, I know it is a large request but surely very productive.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mochimedia Process

A) If you're looking for consistency in pay, don't go for mochi. If your looking to make an income over $100 in one game (although it has been done) don't go for mochi.

B) It's great for getting your game out there and getting some extra change. But if you're looking for business you might be interested in FlashGameLicense which can hook you up with a sponsor. Sponsorship is the best way to really make money with MMF2 Flash. It may be a little more difficult to include preloaders and stuff like that but it doesn't mean it's impossible.

C) If you look in the help document, under "Distributing your application", there is a "SWF files for Adobe Flash Player" little book. Click the plus next to it and select "Mochiads". That will help you with setting up mochiads, which is required for the mochi objects. (Ads aren't, but the gameID is. You need to add the game to mochi and disable ads there if you don't want ads)

D) If you look in the "The objects" -> "Other objects" you'll find documentation on all the mochi objects. Read them before trying to do the objects... (there's been a great deal of threads about how to use these and they've all been answered with mochi connector or the scoreboard id)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mochimedia Process

Thank you RickyRombo, is all I wanted to know. Mochi is not the business. I'll review flashgamelicense to see what the sponsors.

And actually I still believe that the business faithfully for all of us is in the Apple App Store, I've been tempted to use Gamesalad but Francois is very close to finishing the Iphone Exporter and I definitely stronger MMF, in addition all the code for our games is invaluable.

Thank you for your prompt response,