User Tag List

Thread: Continue scrolling even when reaching frame border

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continue scrolling even when reaching frame border

Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.

How do get the frames to keep scrolling when reaching the border? I have several layers of parallax scrolling, but once you reach the end of one of the frames the layers stop scrolling. How do make it so it keep scrollig until you actually leave the frame?

Thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Continue scrolling even when reaching frame border

There is a scrolling tutorial under Tutorials in the side bar--->

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read it, it didn't answer my question. Or if it did, I don't understand it...

It's not wrapping I'm looking for. Say I have a background image that's 1000x1000, a frame that's 800x800, and a screen sixe that's 600x600. When I reach the end of the frame it stops scolling. How do you get it to keep scrolling that background?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if I understand you correctly, at present as your screen is 600 it will continue to scroll but only upto 800 (size of frame) but you want it to continue to scroll up to 1000? Is that right?
    Without wrapping, to be able to see all the way to the end of the 1000 background, I reckon you'll probably have to increase the frame's virtual size. That will allow you to keep scrolling I think but obviously there won't be anything but the background after 800 unless you've put extra objects past the end of the frame. Might work or I could just have the verbals again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried that, it doesn't work, it still stops scrolling when the frame ends.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I understand you want different layers to be different sizes. MMF2 doesn't support this. If you make the frame the size of your biggest layer, that should work well enough.