User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: NG API

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to make use of this. Are there any instructions/tutorials to help? Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joegp View Post
    Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to make use of this. Are there any instructions/tutorials to help? Thanks!
    I've never been able to get it to work either, but Mephistus seems to have it working. You could try PMing him. http://community.clickteam.com/members/7419-Mephistus

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joegp View Post
    I'll be glad to help, what is exactly the points you're having trouble with?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I have been trying to use this and played with it a bit, trying to get some scores to work. However, no events even get logged so it doesn't look like the API is registered or something. I tried logging custom events too for "API connects" and "API fails to connect" to see what is going on, but the log remains empty. Could someone who got this working explain how one would go about integrating a simple scoreboard with scores?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am planning to add some medals to my latest game, have anyone been using this and is it working?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I am planning to add some medals to my latest game, have anyone been using this and is it working?
    The ads work, but I haven't been able to get the timeout to work. I'm not sure if we ever got the achievements working.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5