The second update of the SWF exporter is ready.
This installer installs the build 251 at the same time.
Fixes and new features in the build 251 :
- No fix for the SWF runtime, just the fixes in the main program described in the MMF2 forum.
Fixes and new features in pre-release version of the build 250 :
- Frame properties : the MochiAds / End of Frame ad property had been removed in beta #4.
- Crash when destroying an object with a disappearing animation within a collision event.
- For the other fixes and new features of the build #250, please refer to the post of the build 250 in the MMF2 forum.
Fixes and new features in beta #4 :
- Collisions with scaled and/or rotated objects were inaccurate.
- Collisions with Quick backdrop objects set as platform didn't work.
Fixes and new features in beta #3 :
- Compilation error with Frame preloaders in previous beta versions.
- Drag & drop movement : didn't work anymore in previous beta versions.
- Runtime : END OF PAUSE was not fired at the end of the pause.
- Runtime : PARAM_EXTENSION in an extension caused the runtime to crash (fix for the new object made by Andos).
- Date & Time object : the "Visible at start" option was ignored.
Fixes and new features in beta #2 :
- This version was dropped just after being released due to an important problem.
Fixes and new features in beta #1 :
- UI : the Flex output is now displayed if an error occurs during the compilation.
- Active object : X Action Point and Y Action Point expressions did not work when the object was rotated or scaled.
- Active system box : underlined did not take the highlighted color into account.
- Active System Box : hyperlink color ignored when you roll over the button.
- Button object : checkboxes, a CLICK ON OBJECT event was only generated when the checkbox was ON not when it was OFF.
- Counter object : red and blue components were exchanged in the value returned by the Get Color function.
- Counter object : Get Color #2 returns the first color.
- Edit object : Get Selection text used to return "Blank" when there was no selection
- Edit object : Get YSize used to return the Y coordinate
- Flash object : Set Global Cursor ON crashed with invisible strings.
- Hi-Scores object : Show name before score property made the object crash, and display nothing
- Layer Object : the actions 'Sort By Alterable Value' did not work with counter objects and other object which did not have alterable values
- String object : invisible strings could not be changed.
- Text objects : setting a font bold or italic at runtime did not have any effect.
- Sub-applications : sounds in sub application used to crash.
- Keyboard : Mousekey was mapped to certain keys of the keyboard.
- Layers : the "Visible at start" setting is now working for layers.
- Storyboard object : Delete Added Backdrop at coordinate did not use the proper scrolling position.
- Advanced Game Board object, fixe in SnapX and SnapY expressions. They would always return the original value and not snap to the grid.
- MoveIt object, now correctly clears the queue after moving objects over a time-span.
- Spaceship movement : Y component of the gravity did not respond to timer
- Vector Movement : the direction of the object was improperly calculated