User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New, bigger and cleaner extension list

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Proposal] New, bigger and cleaner extension list

Nifflas - updated.

I put it into Replaced category.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to let you know guys new list will be released this month and it will consists several serious changes.

I already got in list all 474 extensions but not all of them will be available for everyone.

I will provide several editions of the list for each beta group separately. And if some extensions will be provided by CT for public they will appear on this list available for public as well.

Also the exporters will be separated for good - there is too many of them to play into join groups, unless I would categorize them, which is in plans for future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK so in general current new release of extension list is rewriting whole list from scratch to prepare it for future runtimes and to sort out all the issues which comes with it.

This is why from this list I don't have & groups - Number of runtimes ATM reaching 9 and 15 Xport groups to sort out all of them, subexporters and issues... Is quite huge number to manipulate.

Also to carry on with project I had to remove Xport group for Android from the public list at least for time being when anyone from CT will confirm the extensions. It is available for betatesters (the same with other Runtimes), so sorry for that. Maybe I will be able to convince them during CC11 to change their mind.

But for time being new groups involve:

Vr Unicode Crash - list of extensions which are crashing MMF2 Unicode during startup (mostly based on Edif)
    X Special requirements - extensions where we have to agree on special conditions (agreements or software)
    Xport Anaconda (not all) - few extensions which make Anaconda runtime still incompatible with Xport All
    Xport Stand-alone - list of all extensions compatible with Stand-alone build type
    Xport Vitalize! - list of working extensions for Vitalize! on build 252 and tested with MF5, IE9 and GC12
    Xport Vitalize! (prompt) - list of extensions prompting for Vitalize! update on build 252 and tested with MF5, IE9 and GC12
    Xport Vitalize! (theory) - list of extensions in theory compatible with Vitalize! but not working on build 252 and tested with MF5, IE9 and GC12

For XNA betatesters.
    Xport XNA PC
    Xport XNA WP7
    Xport XNA Xbox

Also several objects were moved around to fit more properly to a groups those includes quite roughly.

ModEx, Text To Speech moved to XXX Replaced
    Bullet 360 and Position Controller moved to Game Orientated Movement.

New extension on list include (except Export specific ones available for betatesters):

Hempuli object for String parsing/manipulation (thanks Hempuli for support!)
    Application Name for User Interface to change name of running application.
    Fullscreen object for Flash exporter.

Two last ones are available on French version of Clickteam forums. Also all released in meantime extensions on English forums are included.

Small update temporally Phizix - Chipmunk was restored to Game orientated (need to find a post for verification of it's replacement status) also added Box 2D ver 2.0 to the list - thanks LB!

Link like always is the same:
    http://tm2fk.pl/exts.zip

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou for all the very hard and tedious work, Fanotherpg! This is looking better than ever - I don't think I'll be going back to the old default list this time!
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update

Where do you get the Hempuli object? I see it's listed on the wiki but with no info or links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Hempuli himself. I will have a play with it and do some info about it. But I'm not able to release it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is not available for people to use why put it in the listing then?

Is it currently in development but just not released yet or already released but all the links now down or something? I searched on google for it but found nothing useful.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atom
    If it is not available for people to use why put it in the listing then?
    I don't understand your question in relation to Fanotherpg's answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom
    Where do you get the Hempuli object?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanotherpg
    From Hempuli himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably meant why I added Hempuli object on a public list when the extension itself is private?

Answer would be to keep it listed for hempuli at least as well as for others if they will have access to it as wrll as this list. It meant to be the most updated extension source.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LB i don't see the need to quote 2 different posts after Fanotherpg replied to me already.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanotherpg
    He probably meant why I added Hempuli object on a public list when the extension itself is private?
    That is exactly what i meant and thanks for the answer. In my opinion i don't see much point in listing some things that most people won't ever be able to use, but i guess a few people will have it available as you say.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast