User Tag List

Thread: Highscore

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Highscore

Ok perhaps i am dumb here... how do i handle file loads into and out of the highscore object for the iphone.

At the moment it will save the ini file into the roaming folder... if i export it, will it save it local to the phone?, I was trying to do it using APP$ command (whatever it is) to be local to the app.

Am i just being dumb here, or missing the documentation, where do i store/get access to the ini file from the highscore object.

Thanks

Jason

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Highscore

As far as I understand no apps have access to global storage (except from photos and such).

The hiscore object on iPhone completely ignores any folder path given to it and only uses the filename. If you delete the app from the phone, the INI file will get deleted again. See your iPhone app as a folder where it will store everything needed inside for the app to run.

So for the iPhone, forget about trying to locate it somewhere special, it will be ignored and only the filename is used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so, in the object i still put in its filename (say score.ini) and it will just appear in the apps folder when i export?

Might be good to make a small note in the help (in the differences section)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, you will never see the ini file yourself. You just know that it will be stored local to your app on the device.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ah ok yeah that definitely needs a note in the help file