Thread: Mochi problems

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mochi problems

I cannot get it to work

Story: i`ve followed the Mochi guide. And everything looked good. Except the ping step. I`ve ticked Mochi Ad, have triple checked that the Mochi game ID is correct, it was copied and pasted anyways. Nothing. But i didn`t mind about that. I had some beta stuff to fix anyways. So i went on with implementing a highscore. And got it working. I worked at that part for three days, and i finally fixed all quirks in the highscore area. But now the game freezes when i enter the frame with the highscore. Not just with the fixed version, but also with older builds where i know they were working. And that`s it. My game is unplayable now. I cannot go on with tests to fix the remaining bugs. Nothing.

The ping still doesn`t work neither. It still reads: Test your game - no pings yet. Maybe that`s why? Is there a time frame in which the game has to be set up properly, and then it gets blocked? Any ideas where i could be wrong and what i should do now?

Forum Moderator Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mochi problems

Hmm, interesting. When you run your game, do you see your ad box? What is in the ad box? Usually it's a confirmation message that the ping has been successful. If you don't see an ad in there, check if you've got an Ad blocker running, that would mess up the ping.
    Cranktrain - Currently finishing a new game called The Cat Machine!
    @MattLuard on Twitter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiles, wait for my GamerSafe Api convertion.. this works perfect (in my tests). You can add the Highscore and submit your score... :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ad blocker
    Ah, here goes my ping. I have indeed Adblock Plus running. Haven`t thougth about that. Many hanks for the hint

The game still nevertheless blocks in the frame with the highscore

Tiles, wait for my GamerSafe Api convertion.. this works perfect (in my tests). You can add the Highscore and submit your score... :P
    Good idea. Can this highscore also count down instead up, and count times too?

While at questions, just curious, does somebody permit to have both? Mochi and GamerSafe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, seems that the freeze problem was a server issue. It is back working. Now i wait for approval. Phew