User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: [Beta] Flash Images Plus

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I successfully embedded a swf file and it plays well, I was using it as a splash screen, BUT I don't know how to remove it. I use next frame and that is not working, destroy object, not working, I've tried everything still no luck. Any idea?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you send me the example? But, when you destroy the object, you remove the splash-screen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    test-flashimagesplus.mfa

This is the closest I got it to work, I display the spalsh screen then I load an empty bitmap and destroy the object before moving to the next frame, problem is I keep hearing the splash screen on the next frame.

I tried lots of workarounds before this, no success.

Is there a proper way to display this and dump it when not needed? That would be awesome!!

Thanks a lot !!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Oruga, wait.. I'm write a article next time about Flash Images Plus. But in your example: Don't use the "Attach to layer" and "Is a Movieclip?" two times on the same object. Create a new object for this. The best way for external files is, you use the global storage

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This extension work with windows 64bits ? not working for me :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having huge issues with this extension now.. i was using the old version and noticed that the flash images+ extension did'nt work right with my scrolling application (the loaded images scroll twice as fast)
    So i updated to the new version, and now the entire game doesn't scroll at all, and it doesn't load any images either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SoftWarewolf: Can you send me the example file?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The link is dead. Where can I download the extension ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I had problems with the server... but I reupload all the extensions very soon here.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep getting this error when i build with this extension even tho its not doing anything

Loading configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\FoX\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1B43.tmp\Extens ions\CRunExternalFilesPlus.as(629): col: 19 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method load through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

aFileReference.load();
    ^

C:\Users\FoX\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1B43.tmp\Extens ions\ImagesPlusStorage.as(112): col: 19 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method load through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

mFileReference.load();
    ^

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast