User Tag List

Thread: Game Freeze in Beta 11!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game Freeze in Beta 11!!!

My game freezes just beginning, I annex the image that gives me the debugger. I think it's a problem with the movement of eight directions. But I want to see the image with the code to see if I can help.
    Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Game Freeze in Beta 11!!!

Any idea?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait for beta 12?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think?

I'll attach a picture of my code where many lines appear in red, which I assume is code for the Iphone Exporter wrong. I have a game of collisions only occur abruptly leaves the game. If this is so the exporter has very serious problems, because who gives us the syntax of how to encode and the worst expressions that are alone and red also marks, in which case you can not do anything.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I fixed a bug in the Path Movement but the one I fixed was only when the movement was destroyed. Any chance you can reproduce it and give us an example file?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Andos, that's a typical bug that movement, thank goodness we will correct it. Now that means the red code?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to insist, and if it is a silly question what can I say, which means the red code in event editor?

Thanks,

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A red condition is an immediate condition. Look at the documentation, in the section "Understanding the events / Understanding the conditions / Immediate conditions".

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It would help if you could send us the aaplication Without it we have very little to work on!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Yves for the explanation, now after reading the documentation I understand that they are the first conditions that are running, but why turn black when you add in the same line another event?

For example, if I put: "Star of Frame" only appears in red, but if I add, "only one action when event loops" changed to black.

Francois is no longer necessary to place the code, the answer is provided me for Andos, is a bug in the movement path when commanded to destroy the end. For example, a missile that is created and sent to destroy the end of the path. I imagine this will be resolved in the beta 12.

Thanks for the help.