User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vitalize future?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Vitalize future?

I heartilly agree with these last two posts. I was always able to port my MMF applications, that are heavilly laden with scientific caluculations, onto the web using Vitalize. Yes, there were limitations, but relatively minor.

I have purchased the Flash add on, but after spending a lot of time, have given up on ever getting these apps to work in Java or Flash. Just getting the numbers for a simple calulation formatted correctly has taken forever. I feel that the movement to Flash is going backwards, to a web based system with so many limitations which is one of the reasons I didn't want to learn using Flash to begin with.

While I, too, will continue to support Clickteam, I feel that I am being forced to find another authoring product if I want to take my applications onto the web, which is the future.

Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasoft
    The CCN format doesn't limit the extensions you can use, the Vitalize runtime just can't load ccn files with non-vitalize extensions. They can still be used as subapps.
    That's good!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh I remember coming across a website by accident a long time ago, that contained Vitalize games. After installing it, I played so many random addictive games, with no lag (flash is laggy for me), no long load times (java seems to do that), and more. I reckon that Vitalize will succeed, as the flash extension will bring veteran flash developers to MMF2, and they will learn about Vitalize and it's lack of limitations and high amount of awesomeness, thus proceed to promote it. Who knows.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4