The Why I Love Clickteam Contest

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • The Why I Love Clickteam Contest

Please login to see this picture.

What do you think about Please login to see this link. or Please login to see this link. ? We want to know! For the next three weeks we will be accepting video submissions from our users, In the videos we are looking for your testimonials on using the tools, what do you like about it, what did it help you accomplish? At the end of three weeks will will post all the videos on our Facebook page, and at the end of a week of them being posted the one with most likes wins! The Winner gets A copy of Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer with all of the addons, Flash and unicode.

Send you submissions to me "Kisguri" contact me with a PM when you are ready!

Please login to see this link.

Clickteam on Please login to see this link. - Clickteam on Please login to see this link.

• Time to Vote!

Time to vote in the "Why I love Clickteam Contest". Watch all the vids on this link for the contest, then 'Like" your favorite. The one with the most likes after seven days (Next Saturday) Wins a full version of MMF2 Developer and all the addons. Help your favorite video win by sharing it with everyone you know and get them to like it! GOOD LUCK!

Clickteam on Please login to see this link. - Clickteam on Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!