User Tag List

Thread: Gift for my friends in the forum and for CT

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gift for my friends in the forum and for CT

I will donate some designs for the joystick and buttons 1 and 2 in the iPhone forum Exporter, to improve the image of the current ...Hope you like.

Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gift for my friends in the forum and for CT

If you like my friends Clickteam can use it without problems on the Iphone Exporter.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an example of how they look the joystick and button 1, button 2 is the same but in yellow.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I do not know. People who are in favor of changing, please vote yes, the other no!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there a possibility that a creator can select their joystick from an image?

What i have seen is that most of those games that do have a joystick within the game looks like the CT joystick, so if there isn't an option to change it image wise, i would want to keep with the CT one because that looks like the standard one used in other games.

Jason

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clear that every developer must make your own image for your games. My idea is just to give these images to change the original, are a little more beautiful, do not you think, lol? Developers are sure appreciate it but of course is just a proposal on my part.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jason, you can change the joystick images by editing or replacing the files in the Resources folder in the xcode project MMF produces.