Extension Name: Advanced Menu Object
License: Free for MMF2 Standard and MMF2 Developer, no credit required.
Description: The Advanced Menu Object is a powerful extension for creating a wide variety of menus. It enables you to create popup menus with advanced features, create menu bars for the application window, and manage the window menu.
- Display popup menus with a wide array of options, such as animation, position, out-of-bounds regions, and system tray compatibility.
- Create and manage menu bars at runtime (allowing for, for example, Recent Files lists).
- Edit the window menu (the menu you get when you right-click the window title), including the ability to invoke certain system commands.
- Create menu items, submenus, separators, and line breaks.
- Giving menus a single "default item" which will be shown in bold.
- Set the background of menus (either a solid color or a pattern).
- Set menus to be modeless, allowing the event loop to continue running while a menu is open.
- Set menus to close automatically after 10 seconds of no user input.
- Give items text to display as a keyboard accelerator (although the keypress will not actually trigger an event).
- Enable and disable, check and uncheck, and highlight items. You can also create a group of radio items, which are checked with a black circle and allow only one item to be selected.
- Assign icons to specific items, and choosing designated images for when they are checked or unchecked.