User Tag List

Thread: Train Journey Meetup!!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Train Journey Meetup!!

It was Fano who suggested this to me so here's the deal...

I will be arriving in London Southend Airport on Friday 19th August and will be travelling by train to London Liverpool Street Station. I expect to arrive there about 11:00a.m. While not set in stone at this moment in time, I may pause for a half hour to grab a bite to eat before continuing on to Cambridge as with my flight being so early in the morning I'll probably won't be in the mood for breakfast when I wake up.

I will be meeting up with Fano there when I arrive. Our current meeting place is next to the entrance to the London Underground which is right next to the ticketing office in the station and just across from the large timetable board in the centre of the station.

We are expecting to travel on the 11:58a.m. train to Cambridge, arriving at Cambridge Station at 1:21p.m. We should be at Sydnet Sussex College (the Convention HQ) at around 2:00p.m. at the latest.

If anyone else would like to catch this train with us and travel with us to Cambridge and on to the college HQ (or wherever you're staying), you're more then welcome. Don't know what time Fano will be at Liverpool Street Station at, but I should be there around 11:00a.m. That gives folks just under an hour to get there, get tickets if need be, grab a bite to eat which I might, and then catch the 11:58a.m. train direct to Cambridge.

Once we reach Cambridge Station, we have a few options to get to Sydney Sussex College. There is a bus which will take us just two streets away which is about a five minute walk. Or it is possible to walk it, my research shows it is about a fifteen to twenty minute walk. We could also opt for taxi though that would depend on group size! LOL!!

So anyone interested in meeting up and travelling to Cambridge together, let us know. You have to be at Liverpool Street Station in London, beside the Underground entrance, between 11:00a.m. and say 11:45a.m. at the latest, then we'd really want to get on the train and get settled for the journey.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Train Journey Meetup!!

I will turn up with Terminus. Also it's possible that our friend from Bath will be coming by train, so we could pick her up, as well as some people from London.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be arriving in Cambridge between 6pm & 7pm (staying at Blundell Court). I'd be happy to meet up if anyone is around the area at that time.

I currently have no idea where I will be travelling from on the Friday, as I will be all over the place that week!

Perhaps we can arrange a method of contacting each other nearer the time.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure this won't be a problem. There are no set plans for Friday but I'm sure a few folks with be around the area.
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

00447916010839 - My personal mobile phone (UK) text me first then call, or pop email on polgamez@interia.pl so I will pick it up instantly.

And mods - don't worry about my private data, the phone number is available on Facebook as well, so what's a difference?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul: Can't you just fly down to Stansted and take a train to Cambridge? Or failing that, some sort of National Express coach?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flights from Waterford Airport don't fly to Stansted. And I enjoy trains more then buses so I'm happy enough to go by rail.
    KnightTrek Productions