Why is it that code in MMF2 suddenly stops working for no apparent reason? I've had this happen four times in 12 days on my project. A notable example of this is how I have all active objects you can place in my built in editor I programmed set to the qualified group.5 and I told it to destroy group.5 before the level loads. This worked fine and dandy until suddenly without warning destroy no longer works for group.5 in that event even when I delete it and remake it. I wouldn't mind so much if it happened once in a blue moon but it happens frequently and I find my productiveness is dropping sharply as my project grows because I'm constantly having to go back and recheck everything I programmed to make sure it still works after I put a new line of code.
Another example is this. I had qualifier group.9 if flag 31 is off to create a shadow and turn flag 31 on. Well I changed absolutely nothing in my code and ran a run test again. Suddenly one of group.9 stops creating a shadow but turns on its flag 31 while the rest do what they're supposed to and no amount of bullcrapping MMF2 makes it work entirely again. So I had to go and change my code to where if the number of shadows is lower than the number of group.9 objects then it should create a shadow.