Installed JDK, Android SDK(s), Motorola USB Driver, CT Android Update.
Made a noob mistake, did not see the Android SDK Manager checkbox for updated files and took me a while to find the needed SDK versions...doh.
First app of a blank screen transfered and ran on the phone (Yay!). I had used a Start of Frame to hide the status bar, but the bar was still there. I also learned the default orientation is vertical and not horizontal.
Changed the dimensions to vertical, added a bouncing square (if object leaves frame, bounce). Noticed the screen is shifted down to accomadate the status bar. Works nice so far!
Time to set up and get first app running on phone, less then 3 hours. I was moving slow and deliberate to avoid creating issues for myself.
The integration with MMF2 is great. Being able to build and run on the phone from inside MMF is a very welcome surprise.
Will be off to dinner with the wife, mom and mother-in-law for moms day but will be back eagerly testing tonight. I will also spend some time catching up on what info is available here in the forums.
Thank you to Jeff & CT for the opportunity to beta test this exciting new exporter.