User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [request] More upto date "useful" extensions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[request] More upto date "useful" extensions

I wish i had the knowledge to develop my own extensions but unfortunatly i dont, and i know its a time consuming task. I dont wantt to come accross demanding just giving ideas. Some know doubt have been mentioned before.

What i find is there alot of "similer" extensions, and others that do things that can be achived without the extension but does help, but i wish there were new upcoming extensions that allowed things that as far as i know MMF has NO way of doing and is therefore starting to lack behind a bit.

Extensions i wish were available.

Bluetooth extension.
    Wifi extension.
    Scanner / Twain extension.
    CD/DVD writing extension. (cant belive this has never been done)
    USB communication extension. (for custom USB devices like serial object)
    Better windows objects like panels, group boxes, frames, toolbars etc that are "OS current", so smooth, resizable ETC.

There are more but these are off the top of my head.

Any developers want a new project, heres some ideas.

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [request] More upto date "useful" extensions

+1 For all of them

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

++all_of_them;

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You show great courage Andy and well done. A three plus for your suggestions.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another +1 vote for all your requests

With Windows objects/GUI though i would rather have customizable image based GUI extensions than based on the standard OS controls.

That way you could give them any style you wanted and make them work for any project, standard windows controls in a game for example don't look so great. Another reason is custom controls would work well in MMF2 HWA also but windows based controls might not.

A scanner extension has been requested in the Paid Request area by clickteam, hopefully a developer will make this -

http://www.clickteam.com/epicenter/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=215886

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At a glance, the Bluetooth suggestion doesn't look too hard to implement for developers with some winsock experience.

I'm very new to C++ still, but I may have a go. Downside is I have no Bluetooth dongle, and don't fancy buying one just to make an extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, nice to see you agree. I wish i had the knowledge to do them, i do know "some" C++ but im more a delphi programmer and whilst i have "attempted" in the past with some success to do very simple test extensions, i know the above would need alot more knowledge, to which i dont have.

Atom, i agree too with your request, but my request for the windows controls is more for "windows applications" as apposed to "games" i use MMF for applications not games and whilst MMF2 is strong in the "ease and simpleness" it lacks access to newer technology. Most laptops these days come with bluetooth and wifi built in. Computers and laptops have come with CD/DVD writers for years now. Its such a shame we have no control over them, i think it would boost MMF2 into such a bigger market for Rapid Application Development along with delphi and alike.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dines
    Downside is I have no Bluetooth dongle, and don't fancy buying one just to make an extension.
    There are some cheap ones out there. I think there's one that Lego sells for its NXT robot for less than $40 or so. Besides, you can justify the purchase by playing with the Wiimote extension and stuff, it's quite amusing!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

totally agree with Gibbon... more extensions that could make mmf into a powerful rad tool for applications...

Developers should also have in mind "emergent" technologies... augmented reality, voice recognition, computer vision, robotics, support for new controllers (ie. kinect, neurosky...) would atract people to mmf...

just my two cents

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast