This extension lets you interact with Facebook through your swf files. Please keep in mind that this API is huge, so not everything is added yet.
- Post Messages To Wall
- Post Pictures To Wall
- Post Links To Wall
- Post Video/SWF files To Wall
- First Name
- Last Name
- Third Party ID
- Updated Time
- Interested In
- Relationship Status
- Significant Other
- This extension can be used from a Facebook App, or Standalone SWF.
- If used with a Facebook App, you must change your Canvas URL to point to your html file, instead of the swf file.
- You must use the included html file (included in the Help folder, make sure to change your swf name and your apps width and height) to embed your swf files, instead of the one created with MMF2, otherwise FB will not connect/validate the session correctly.
- I included some handy buttons in the properties of the extension. This includes tutorials, permissions, etc that you may need.
- There is also some build information, that will make it easier to keep track of the used API version.