User Tag List

Thread: Calling all CC 2011 Conventioneers...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling all CC 2011 Conventioneers...

You've got mail...!!

View full size image here:
    http://www.iol.ie/~pkb/Caretaker%20Letter.jpg
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Calling all CC 2011 Conventioneers...

Interested.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi CC 2011 Conventioneers.

As mentioned in another thread here, I will be bringing along my usual freebie disc for everyone who attends. With the covention seven weeks away, I am now ready to release some information of what will be on that disc. What follows is a copy & paste of the text file on the disc which outlines disc contents.

Note: This is not the complete text file... [wink]

Clickteam Convention 2011
    KnightTrek Productions Free Convention Pack

Hi Folks.

(Deleted by Paul...)

The Caretaker:
    (Deleted by Paul...)

Also included is the complete KTP Times articles covering Robbie Stone's investigation into the hauntings of the Shadowcast Hotel, and for the first time, the released version of Brian Pentoc's Diary. You will also find the complete History Of The Cards where you can find out all about the spectres, spectral events and Phantoms of the Shadowcast Hotel, including the Caretaker himself... There are also a number of images from the game and a PDF printout of the entire coding from the Reception room in the game so you can see how much coding is driving each room of The Caretaker.

Shooting Stars:
    In the Shooting Stars folder you will find all the movies that the Shooting Stars gang have appeared in to date, coming to over 1 hour 40 minutes of movie footage!! These movies are in WMV format. These include:

Shooting Stars Promo:
    The very first movie starring the Shooting Stars gang, first shown at Clickteam Convention 2003.

Merry Christmas:
    Christmas movie starring the gang.

3D Movie Production Tutorial:
    All ten movies from the 3D Movie Production Tutorial.

Shooting Stars 1:
    All the movies that played out during the Shooting Stars 1 game.

Bonus's Hat:
    A Bo Nus movie that was included with Shooting Stars 1.

Shooting Stars 2:
    All the movies that played out during the Shooting Stars 2 game.

Christmas Greetings:
    A Christmas wish from the Shooting Stars gang.

There is also a collection of still images starring the gang from their adventures in the 3D Movie Production Tutorial, Shooting Stars 1 and Shooting Stars 2. Also included are the very first images of Cyber, Bo Nus and Saber as they were originally created for Shooting Stars before they underwent a complete redesign.

Finally, for the first time ever, there is a clip from the movie, Shooting Stars 3 - The Book of Prophecy. This clip is not even available on the Shooting Stars website at the moment!! You'll also find included some still images from the movie too.

KnightTrek Productions Treasure Chest:
    This is the complete KnightTrek Productions Treasure Chest, containing every piece of free software KnightTrek Productions has released in over it's decade long existance. This has a HTML menu to allow you to navigate the entire contents of the treasure chest, to access it double click the KnightTrek Productions Treasure Chest html file.

(Please note that these disc contents are subject to change between now and the convention.)

Hope you like what you see here. See you all at CC 2011 [laugh]!!!
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brought Julie in to play The Caretaker game to give it a once over before CC 2011. I asked her when was the last time she played the game and she said she had never played it! In nine years of development she never played the game! I was floored, I thought she had played it.

So the whole game was a real eye opener for her because she's known about the game since CC 2002 when I announced it. We have just spent fifty minutes playing the game and it was a good bit of fun. Julie thinks it's great so good to get some good feedback before CC 2011. I just hope the conventioneers agree . See you all next week!!
    KnightTrek Productions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The big burn has begun. Today I started the burning of 50 DVD's for CC 2011. It's going on right now as I type. But at 12 minutes per disc ([eek]!!!), this is going to take a long time... I have a week to finish, will I succeed?
    KnightTrek Productions