User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Federico Aliprandi - Test Reports

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Federico Aliprandi - Test Reports

Yes, I have access to it. It's strange it doesn't appear to you. Maybe you can try reinstalling the XNA Exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Federico Aliprandi - Test Reports

I already tried...no luck.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: Some MP3s don't get automatically converted to WAV when I build an XNA project, and this causes the "game slows down playing MP3s" bug when the game tries to play them.
    My fault: I thought MP3s were converted to WAVs, instead OGG are converted to WAVs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K1kk0z90 View Post
    BUG: In an XNA Application (both Win and XBox), if you have a frame that has a virtual height greater than window height, performing a "Restart the current frame" action throws a NullReferenceException.
    Attached a .mfa showing the problem and a screenshot of Visual Studio showing the exception.
    It's weird: now it seems that using the "Restart the current frame" action always throws that exception, not only in frames with Virtual Height greater the window height. This problem doesn't happen in Frames I had already created with previous versions of the XNA Exporter, but just in new ones.
    Attached a .mfa showing the problem.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you managed to solve the Restart frame bug?
    In case you need it I attach you a more reduced .mfa, consisting of no objects at all, but just an event that on pressing Enter restarts the current frame, throwing the NullReferenceException.
    This shows the bug has nothing to do with scrolling or with any other object, but it's self contained on that action.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, restart frame bug is corrected. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just bought an LG Optimus 7, so next days I'm going to test Windows Phone runtime!

Unluckily I have a very important exam on Monday, so probabily I won't be able to do a lot during this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've made a first test with Beta 16, and it seems that In And Out Movement is not supported at the moment, because I got an error when I tried to build VS project saying "Impossible to find the type or namespace 'CRunMvtInAndOut'".
    I'm going to download Beta 17 and test with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: With Beta 18, in Visual Studio I can't compile MMF2 generated XNA projects (of all types) that use In And Out Movement. It says "Impossible to find the type or namespace 'CRunMvtInAndOut'; probably either a using directive or an assembly reference is missing".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: For an XNA Phone Project the option "Resize display to fill window size" is enabled, but it seems not to have any effects at the moment.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast