User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ExtensionView by Jaffob

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you now need to delete any copies of those extensions from the application, now that you can open it.

Make sure to back it up first, just in case some of the events from those objects were actually important, since, even though you are pretty sure they aren't used for anything, you could end up mistaken, and that would end terribly!

Those extensions don't actually exist, they were for MMF1, and were never ported to MMF2, even less CF2.5, so getting them isn't an option. To re-iterate, deleting them from the application is what you need to do, and you need to make a backup of the file first.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ho hey!! It WORKED!!
    All except the one that required a MIDI Extension that I once used (in beta form) by someone in this Forum but have since lost contact with!
    Any idea if there are MIDI Extensions around for Fusion 2.5 now?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Links don't work anymore

The download links don't work anymore, any idea on how to get it now?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, CF2.5 has a built-in Extension Manager/Downloader (accessible from the "insert object" screen), which kinda sorta is the official replacement for ExtensionView, but keep in mind that it doesn't exactly have every extension ever made for MMF2/CF2.5. Not to say that all of the download links in ExtensionView were working, though (plenty of the download links in it weren't working), making it pretty hard to get your hands on certain objects using it anyways, and to top that off I believe the list is fairly old at this point meaning that, as far as I know, it isn't able to be used for fairly recent extensions, making it that much less useful.

EDIT: Oh, also, come to think of it, ExtensionView doesn't consider CF2.5 to be a valid MMF2 installation, meaning you have to manually place the extensions in the CF2.5 directory anyway, kinda ruining the whole point of ExtensionView aside from having the download links all in one place.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool ExtensionView Resurrection

ExtensionView Redirector

With regards to this dead app:
    I have resurrected it!

Please install the above patch and install over your ExtensionView installation. It will repair the extension table download, and fix all 'send message to ExtensionView author'.

In other words, the program will work again.
    CTF2.5 users: Having trouble setting the install directory?
    Go into your CTF2.5 install folder, and create an empty file called "mmf2.exe".
    Voila, ExtensionView will now recognise Fusion 2.5's install.

If you don't have ExtensionView installed yet, use this link here.

Online variant rewrite
    I've also done a big overhaul on my extension list page, giving it a much more helpful interface.

The online variant supports:
    • filtering - hide the exts incompatible to your runtime
    • hiding columns
    • row colouring based on download status
    • an internal cache so download speed is much faster
    • Download links were all tested, and mirror copies uploaded for nearly all extensions
    . (about 10% downloads still missing, but I fixed over 100 extensions)
    • CTF2.5-compatible column
    • Soon: HTML5-compatible column
    • Soon: License column (free, personal usage free / commercial fixed fee, commercial contact fee)

I do need help from the community to update them. I don't have the iOS exporter, for example, so I can't know which are compatible.

If there are dead links, let me know. The ExtensionView patch above also fixes the 'Mail Author' so I will get messages you send through the program. If that fails, I'm on ClickConverse, and my email is phi@dark-wire.com.

It also has an automatic noscript variant for people who aren't so fancy. Of course, there's no ads, because ads suck.

The online version does not support these features, while ExtensionView does:
    • Automatic installer apps
    • Built-in form for reporting mistakes (maybe coming soon)
    • Extension organiser
    • Mass download/install

But it is very shiny. So enjoy both new versions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, tested and working. I wonder why Clickteam did not implement Extension Manager like this with detail overview since extension is somewhat a Clickteam Fusion own strength.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5