User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Extension Requests

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is not ther Surface Object is the Draw Object, I do not know exactly which platforms has been exported, I have tested on windows, and I know that is not ported to Android
    Fvivolo asked for this object extension in this thread a year ago: http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=69541&highlight=draw+object+andro id

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was asking about any drawing extension. The one in particular that he mentioned that he wanted ported was called the FlashDraw object, not the Draw Object. MMF2DEV does come with a draw object, but it isn't very good, and it certainly isn't ported to flash. It is, however, ported to java. Also, the Surface object can do everything that the Draw object can do (and more than the Draw object can do for that matter), so it would probably be better for that to get ported to Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be very useful to have a Socket extension for android. Even a basic one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best extension for android -> the google maps api !
    http://developer.android.com/google/...ices/maps.html

I don't have the android-SDK from mmf2, thats the problem -.- .. I can't port this to mmf2 - android runtime

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want the following extentions to be ported to android export :

- Particle Spray object
    - Text Blitter
    - Speech Bubble

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there currently a way to handle multiple resolutions either at build time or runtime? Maybe something similar to the iOS options?

Also, and way to detect if internet/wifi/bluetooth connections are available?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote for a video playing extension. Seems weird not having one since we are using "multimedia" fusion :P

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mobichan- there is already a way to detect internet and bluetooth. I'm not sure about wifi specifically.

The resolution options are identical to iOS.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that there is an extension for the iOS which detects when the device is shaken (Shake extension). Are there any such extensions out there for Android? If not It would be nice to have one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TEXT-object for android

It would be good with a text object with following features:
    * Adjustable font, size, color and alignment
    * Scrollable
    * Transparent BG
    * Adjustable Height & Width for the object
    * Paragraphs (really good for multiple languages)

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast