User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slide Scrolling example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide Scrolling example

Hi, I have been trying to get some nice scrolling happening within one of my games. I have been working on this tonight so there are a few bugs (holding down a touch at the end of a movement will still cause the additional scroll to happen etc.) but for now it's getting along.

This example basically shows how you could create a slide scrolling navigation of your menu/play area for use on a touch device like the iPhone.

If anyone can improve on it or has a fix for any bugs please alter it. I'm not the best coder in the world and it's probably messy as hell!

http://www.rhysd.com/slidescrolling.mfa

An example of the scrolling i'm talking about can be seen in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPsJ1lwuCPI - once the user let's go it continues to scroll just a bit, it makes the experience a lot smoother in my opinion.

Also thanks to Andos for some of the code from his screen drag widget (i'm sure he'll post it up if he wants )

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Slide Scrolling example

Great! thx!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks RhysD...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this, its just whet I'm look for. although i cant get your file to work. It says I need multipletouch.mfx extension loaded but I cannot find this anywhere. any ideas?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you purchased the iOS exporter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no is it included in that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, this is an example for people that have purchased the iOS exporter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks this is great. But is it possible to do this with an active object rather than the whole background? Basically I want to have half the screen static (a picture) and half the screen scrollable in the same manner you have in your example. (the text-most likely saved as an active object picture so I can use nice fonts etc.)
    Really would appreciate any advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might have to use sub-apps to achieve this. Create your scrollable text frame and then insert it into your static image frame using the sub-app object.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast