User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XCode

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: XCode

Heh, something you'll need to get used to.

But, I believe Apple gives you the option if you want to go back to traditional scrolling in the mouse system preferences.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDarby
    I've upgraded parallels and have purchased Lion, but i need sleep so will finish downloading it tomorrow.

How does the App Center thing work on Mac? Can you download the software again or is it like itunes and i have to back it up?
    The app store (and now iTunes also) works like Steam(Valve).

Purchases are now remembered and can be restored at any time (including iTunes Music & apps).

With iOS 5, music & app installations will be allowed on up to TEN devices(currently five) per iTunes act.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Really, well thats great, because one of the biggest faults with iTunes was losing your purchases if you had a hard disk crash and hadnt backed stuff up.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDarby
    I've upgraded parallels and have purchased Lion, but i need sleep so will finish downloading it tomorrow.

How does the App Center thing work on Mac? Can you download the software again or is it like itunes and i have to back it up?
    I haven't downloaded Lion myself, but a source on Twitter said this that may help: "option-click the Purchased tag in the Mac App Store to be able to re-download Lion after installing."

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys. Are you using the iphone 4.2 or the 4.3 simulator in xcode? The 4.3 always crashes with my applikation. All in all I am very satisfied with my first xcode - simulator test (alltough the game runs a little slow from time to time - lag like) But i think thats ok for i think that the device is faster than the simulator.

best

Jot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2