User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fullscreen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @denisstephane : that's my mirror of it from my extension list - I'm not 100% sure it's the most recent version. Whenever the ext authors fix their download links, I always update my mirror and the original link in the page.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, there should be no problem downloading from ultimatewalrus.com#ufs, that's its official permanent home now. Unfortunately it seems like this thread is way too old for me to be able to edit the link in the original post.

It's nicer if you can download it from my site, because then I can keep track of how many people downloaded it

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its an awesome extension Mr Walrus.

Maybe I can list the link someplace so people can easily go to your official page and get it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Maybe I can list the link someplace so people can easily go to your official page and get it.
    I still haven't worked out submitting to the CEM, or I would've put my exts on there :P

EDIT: Here's the link for the CEM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Its an awesome extension Mr Walrus.

Thank you Jeff! If you want to, that'd be great.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi UltimateWalrus.
    I found issue of this object. The title bar of the window was disappeared when returned to window mode from fullscreen.
    Is this issue already reported?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there something like this that will work for IOS and Android devices?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this isn't needed for iOS or Android because the required functionality is built in to the exporters.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded the Ultimate Fullscreen object forever ago, but I went to put it into a new project today and it was messed up. I'd really like to re-download it, but for whatever reason the download isn't working. I can download the source code, but not the actual extension. I disabled my ad-blocker but it didn't fix the issue. Is there another place that the file is hosted where I can download it? Any help with this matter would be super appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can check out my extension list, it has it mirrored. It's in my signature.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast