User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ultimate Fullscreen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, it worked! Wow, this is such an amazing extension. Good stuff UW, and thanks Phi!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking to make a game with 1920 x 1080 default resolution. Using Ultimate Fullscreen I can change the resolution size to fit any monitor which is awesome, but I feel like the visual quality gets pretty bad on smaller screens since it doesn't use anti-aliasing. How hard would it be to modify the extension to allow for that, and I guess more importantly, is that even the best solution to my issue?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't have access to MMF right now but I think there is an option in the app properties to change whether you want to use resampling or not. It doesn't have anything to do with this extension, I think.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2XNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This extension is incredibly aggravating. And it might be more on the Fusion end of things.
    Grabbed it from the official website, put it in the correct location. It will load for any project that already has it; but I cannot add it to my projects. It will now show up in the object/extension browser. It is listed under 'undetermined status' I cannot install it as it gives a 'cannot download' error. And I'm sitting here thinking "it's already there, use it."

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That happened to me too. IIRC I had to download it again and unpack it to the main Clickteam 2.5 folder and then it worked. Sorry I don't remember exactly it's been a while.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First priority for fixing extensions being missing is to check you have a MFX in Extensions or Extensions\Unicode.
    If you do, right-click it/them, go on Properties, and select Unblock.
    Then restart Fusion.
    If it still doesn't see it, check you're using a recent build of Fusion.

If that still doesn't fix it, you may need a Visual Studio redistributable.

EDIT: If it loads for MFAs that have it, you've probably got the Create Object window set to not show all objects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looki View Post
    I don't have access to MMF right now but I think there is an option in the app properties to change whether you want to use resampling or not. It doesn't have anything to do with this extension, I think.
    Holy crap, can't believe I didn't realize that. Thank's Looki!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right, the only workaround is a custom mouse pointer using mouse control movement

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Urmm, I know this'll make me sound like a noob, but it keeps on saying that I have an incompatible build type and the extension refuses to function once I build and run it. I know this is probably really general and is not limited to this extension, but I would seriously like to know!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you trying to build as Windows exe? This is the only build type that is compatible with the object.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5