User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fullscreen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Fullscreen

Hey all,

I've created my first extension, called Ultimate Fullscreen. People seem to be pretty happy with it, and suggested I create a new thread for it here.

The Ultimate Fullscreen object allows you to make games in fullscreen without changing the resolution mode, while maintaining aspect ratio. Your game can be any resolution. Widescreen games are displayed in letterbox on normal screens, and non-widescreen games are displayed with black bars on the sides. Pixels are crisp and not anti-aliased.

There are also options for pixel-perfect scaling (integer-only scale), Hor+ and Vert- widescreen, and manual control of the game rectangle.

Included is an example showing off the capabilities of the object.

HWA compatible.

If you're not totally sold on installing the extension, you can just download the example EXE.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ultimate Fullscreen

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always wanted this feature. thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dobra robota.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely amazing extension! Love it. Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again.....Awesome :cool:

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great extension! If there happen to be a way to make your extension be able to modify MMF2's "Anti-aliasing when resizing" option (which by the way work great with your extension) during runtime, that'd be fantastic. I still want to let the users decide if they want the game pixely or blurry in full-screen mode.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :]

Quote Originally Posted by Nifflas
    Great extension! If there happen to be a way to make your extension be able to modify MMF2's "Anti-aliasing when resizing" option (which by the way work great with your extension) during runtime, that'd be fantastic. I still want to let the users decide if they want the game pixely or blurry in full-screen mode.
    That's a great idea, but unfortunately I don't know of any way that could be done. The application properties can only be changed in edit-time (that's the reason why I added the option to auto-set some of them when you place an Ultimate Fullscreen object, because I wouldn't be able to access them during runtime). Maybe there is a way of doing this but not to my knowledge. The only way I can see is for Clickteam to add that option into HWA themselves. :\

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this great extension

A expression to tell if a game is currently not fullscreen and windowed would be useful. It seems you can get the current screen modes but i couldn't find this option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atom
    Thanks for this great extension

A expression to tell if a game is currently not fullscreen and windowed would be useful. It seems you can get the current screen modes but i couldn't find this option.
    I'm glad you like it!

New condition->Ultimate Fullscreen->Is fullscreen/is windowed :]

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really nice one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast