User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: iOS Extension SDK

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've put it on Clickteam server : www.clickteam.com/francois/ScreenCapture.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Francois! You're a STAR!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the iOS SDK being quite old, is it OK to export a new project as RuntimeIPhone.zip using latest Beta to work on for my extension or is there something special about the RuntimeIPhone.zip that comes with the iOS SDK? I need access to updated versions, eg Active Picture loading files from the bundle.

The reason I ask is that I've tried this and made a new extension using the extension maker, but when I export an iOS project that uses my new extension, I get a linking error in XCode (something to do with duplicate symbols), yet my RuntimeIPhone project from which the extension is derived compiled fine.

Also, why are my .EXT files around 5-8k compared to the ones in the runtime/iPhone folder of MMF, which are all 1k? Am I doing something wrong?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you read my blog, you'd know that Data\Runtime\ files do not contain the action/condition/expression menus and so will not use as much space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phi - thanks for the reply, but perhaps I didn't make myself clear as the .EXT files are in the Data\Runtime\ folder too (made with ExtMaker.exe) so shouldn't have any of the Menus. I've noticed that even the Angle.EXT extension I downloaded from these forums is 2k, so I guess I'm not alone. Just wondered how the existing ones manage to be so small. Excellent blog BTW!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is normal : default extensions (the ones created by us, like hte active picture object) are treated differently than user-created extensions. I am the only one who can publish this extension. This is not a bug.
    Thanks for you help btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Francois - ah, I see, thanks for clarifying - I had thought I must be doing something wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the iOS exporter use something like Double or Triple Buffering? Trying to improve my Screen Capture extension and it seems like what I'm grabbing from the OPpenGL layer is about 3 frames old. Using slightly tweaked version of Apple's suggestion for capturing OpenGL here: http://developer.apple.com/library/i...04/_index.html
    I've tried flushing the buffer using: [rh->rhApp->runView->renderer flush];
    And pointing to colorRenderBuffer using: rh->rhApp->runView->renderer->colorRenderbuffer

Want to get it so it captures same frame as on PC (I realise normally have to wait a frame on PC for images to update before capture, but this is more like capturing stuff from 3 frames ago!)

Any help with this is much appreciated and when it works properly I'll post a new version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to do this with more than one .h and .m file? My extension will be a lot easier to make if I can include more than one of these...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anybody has trouble with the extension maker, zip the file on your PC, not your Mac. For some reason ext maker didn't like the file I zipped up on the Mac.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast