Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

iOS Extension SDK

Hello,

The extension SDK for iOS is available here :

SDK

If you are familiar with the SDK for other platforms (like Flash or Java), you will find that this SDK is very similar.

Thank you to all the extension authors!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: iOS Extension SDK

YES, thank you ! .............. *happy*

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a few people who have commercial extension creation jobs.

So if you are interested send me a PM and I will connect extension creators to them.

Clickteam also would be interested in providing some support for extension development so if you have an idea and the skills to build an extension let me know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm quite good with Objective C and C, I'd be interested in developing some iOS extensions. How does this work, I know MMF2 uses C++, so would it be kind of a case of using C++ to create an MMF2 extension which can build Obj-C code into the app?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

iOS extensions are written in Objective-C.
    You are free to make the PC version of the extension of course (you can make a stub version that does nothing).

If you use the EDIF extension SDK to build the PC extension stub you wouldn't have to touch much of C++ and only need to worry about the action/expression/condition layout.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go go box2d!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMF is PC software though, right? So surely there needs to be Obj-C code to build into the app, but you need the frontend stuff for the actual MMF interface which would be PC would it not?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you have to code the extensions in xCode and then bring them across to your PC to test in MMF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know Objective-C or have a Mac, so I guess I can't program iOS extensions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for posting the SDK Francois!

I've not used any of the SDKs for Clickteam products before, but thought I'd have a little look. The docs mention how to make a .EXT extension that you put in the Data\Runtime\iPhone directory to make it available to MMF2. Is there anything else required? eg a corresponding .MFX file in the Extensions directory?

The reason I ask is I've noticed there's already a Camera.ext file there as well as Classes for CRunCamera in the SDK, yet I don't see a Camera extension in MMF2. Perhaps using the exts.ini that Fanotherpg posted needs updating in some way? Or is this extension not finished enough to show? (I know, I shouldn't be so impatient for the Camera extension

Also If anybody has the source for a very simple extension I'd love to try it out

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast