User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Reports

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DJFuego - Adding a stack trace to the thread would help James immensely!
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her you go

Stack trace.. is that the same as log information? I have a log viewer that provides process info ...Ahh I think I've found the info. it's all java .. Array indexOutOf bounds

Screenshot_2012-11-15-14-49-18.jpgScreenshot_2012-11-15-14-49-34.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great! Btw, do you debug through 'Build & Run' ? If so, you can run ddms.exe and see the live traces, it's much easier and it's located inside your \program files\android sdk\ folder. This way you can copy/paste the errors and put into pastebin or attach to a thread

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Seems that after the last tools update for android (yesterday), they change ddms.exe to monitor.exe, this is causing strange behavior inside MMF, sometimes it locks MMF as if it is still compiling and building the application.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah MMF has been doing this for a while now so it's not just me then.. I thought it was a build issue as files where locking and I could only free them if I closed MMF.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Great! Btw, do you debug through 'Build & Run' ? If so, you can run ddms.exe and see the live traces, it's much easier and it's located inside your \program files\android sdk\ folder. This way you can copy/paste the errors and put into pastebin or attach to a thread
    OK explain how I load the debugger and then open the app I made in this ddms I haven't used it before.
    I just build a file in MMF then copy to my phone and see if it runs.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DJFuego - If you do a manual copy to phone won't work.

As far as I know it needs to be a Build & Run (adb) for the stack tracing through ddms, in which Fernando says it's now changed to monitor.exe, I was unaware of this change until now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ........................oooooooohhh...>I have used adb to install to the device. it took a few goes but for some reason the first two attempts failed. I did a device scan when it failed. "adb devices" and it saw my phone just fine. I then ran adb install nameofapp.apk and it installed and ran. FREAKIN COOLIO!
    I should really calm down a bit now. It's more exciting than running with a VM.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now you can just hit "Build & Run" from MMF and it should start up on your device.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast