User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Center

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Game Center

Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto
    Hello Kisguri, I have a problem with my leaderboard, works fine in the sandbox that I have two accounts, one on the iphone and one on the iPad, but mysteriously, the score of the leaderboard after a few hours away. The achievements if they are kept.

Any idea?
    Chris, where are you?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your answer!
    How do I recognize if an achievement was already achieved? Do I need also a .ini file to store the achieved achievement? Or is there an event "On myAchievement just achieved"?
    Thanks again for helping me!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solar Resque Densetsu has two things that won't work. one is the gamecenter I see 3 names but it did not want my 550 score. I tried this 3 times, it just shows the leaderboard with scores that are even less than I had.

And the score doesn't reset when you die and start over. it keeps adding up.

maybe it was meant to do that.

great game btw, I gave it a rating.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by K1kk0z90
    Thank you for your answer!
    How do I recognize if an achievement was already achieved? Do I need also a .ini file to store the achieved achievement? Or is there an event "On myAchievement just achieved"?
    Thanks again for helping me!
    I did it!
    I've made an animation to indicate the player he just achieved an achievement (like you said), after checking if the percentage of complete is lower than 100 (to avoid to show the animation when the achievement was already done).
    Thank you very much for your help Koji_Kabuto!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when the score is sent to the server it seems to show the correct score when the leaderboard pops up. but when you play again and come to highscore frame again it seems to give 0 as score. and it never changes again. the next time you play and get any score it just shows 0 as score on the leaderboard.

does anyone know what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have days asking to Kisguri this is the only one I know you have the game SRD in the Appstore with support Game Center. Do not know if this is normal in sandobox, but seems more an error of iTunes Exporter Connect to IOS. For example last week was my highscores 0, but since a few days ago the server was updated and put correctly my last two scores with two counts that generate sandbox.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

About the file not found bug. It seems that I have left a include for the camera object in the code of the leaderboard object. To make it work, just drop the leaderboard object somewhere in the game. I'll correct it asap.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thanks for the comment and rating evil. I myself am concerned, upon reviewing my app in iTunes connect, I see that my leader board has zero scores. Can anyone confirm they see on the leaderboard scores from other people?

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Kisguri for a few days my app, generated a score, perfect came to Apple server and hours was reset, which did not go with the achievements, if they kept these.

But more than a week after my last scores appeared by magic in Game Center, and has remained there. Why ask if it was a problem of evidence in the sandbox or a bug in the IOS Exporter.

I have two accounts by testing my apps sandbox and yours, I can add as a friend, Tetsuya Tsurugi is the first and the other is Duke Fleed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes the gamecenter for your game seem to act weird. The game doesn't always show the correct score. It seem to have erased other scores too.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast