User Tag List

Thread: Multitouch

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multitouch

WARNING: Noobie

I have setup my frame to handle multi-touch as input and put the iOS Multiple Touch object on my frame. When I run on the iPhone it still seems to be only handling one touch at a time when I click objects on the screen. Am I missing a step which sends the "click" to the X, Y of the frame?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Multitouch

There's two things to do. There is the touch mode property in the Frame's iOS properties panel to change and then to be able to detect more than one touch you need to add the multiple touch object to the frame and use the conditions and expressions from that object in the event editor.
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if I put in "A touch has occured, number 0" at the top of it it should be ok?

(Sorry I'm going to move soon and my iMac is in a box so I can't try it in a while)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am trying to figure this out as well.. seems really complicated, an example file would be great.

Events like "while touching within zone" or "while touching object" would make it a lot easier.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some example files would actually be really useful. I haven't figured out as well how to handle multitouch properly.

I wanted to use it to drag two objects on the same time with two fingers.. but, instead of having something like 2 windows pointers, seems that I just have a unique windows pointer that teleports continuously from a finger to another.

Maybe there's a workaround that allows me to do that task, but haven't found it yet.