User Tag List

Thread: To all Stansted Airport Friday Conventioners

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To all Stansted Airport Friday Conventioners

I verified that train from London Liverpool Street to Cambridge in which I will be traveling with Paul Boland and Terminus is stopping at Stansted Mountfitchet Railway Station at 12.48 so if anyone would like to join us and have a nice half hour trip to Cambridge or even more (as we will need to get to the convention venue) here's a small Google map:

Map Airport -> Railway Station

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: To all Stansted Airport Friday Conventioners

I am arriving way later than that, so don't count me in...

I just thought I could use this thread to ask if there are others than me that are arriving on Stansted late Friday night. My plane arrives at 11pm, and I am aiming on taking the bus at 1am. Give me a pm if you want to travel together.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel free Popcorn Also I know that looki is coming early in the morning.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn
    ...arriving on Stansted late Friday night. My plane arrives at 11pm, and I am aiming on taking the bus at 1am. Give me a pm if you want to travel together.
    WOW [blush]!! That's a very late time to be travelling. You may not get to Cambridge till 2:00a.m. - 3:00a.m. It's a shame you couldn't get an earlier flight.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popcorn if you like we can come out for you Or at least I will do, nothing is more scary than Polish weather isn't it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fano: Haha, I'll never forget Polish weather.. What do you mean by 'come out'? I would be happy to see someone when I arrive at the HQ if that's what you mean
    I allready got the porter's number so it shouldn't be a problem arriving at night. I should be there at about 2am.

@Paul: I couldn't take more time off from work, so it's actually luck there even is a flight that late, or I would probably have to stay home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popcorn I meant, go out on the bus stop and wait for you, and go back to HQ with you Like last time xD Standing opposite, looking into eyes, but still checking via mobile xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also there are direct trains just from Airport to Cambridge!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe a little too late to be of use to you, but there are direct Stansted to Cambridge trains every 30 mins or so. The journey is about 35 mins. Some trains require changing at Bishop's Stortford and that is about an hour travelling.