User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Streaming!

Surround extension and example will be posted on Sunday. That's tomorrow/today depends from time zone.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One of the best Click Conventions I have ever been too and we have one more day to go!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the streaming, it was interesting to watch the presentations. Some really impressive stuff both from CT and the community.

On the other hand, a bit of a letdown in terms of (lack of) MMF3 news and demonstration of Android and XNA runtimes. I felt that a lot more could've been shown and more hype generated especially on the upcoming exporters and their capabilities through some practical demonstrations. Anaconda was nicely presented in this regard, though, as was the flocking object, etc.

I didn't quite catch everything due to the late start and my schedule during Saturday, so maybe some of those lacking areas were discussed more when I was not watching the stream.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There were quite a few technical difficulties in the end unfortunately which limited what we were able to show. There was a lot more answered at the Q&A session - it should all be available to watch on www.justin.tv/clickconvention.

We also have the recording from Adam Dobay's live skypecast session today recorded so once I convert it I will upload that somewhere too

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello ,
    on the justin.tv site, there are five parts to the streaming.
    Which part deals with questions from the forum??

i asked a question about clickteam's plans for the educational market : if anyone remembers whether an answer was given ( and whether it's on video ) thanks for letting me know !
    eric

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The Q&A is in the last 30-40 minutes of the last part, I remember your question was put up on the screen but I think it may have already been answered in other ways by that point, so I suggest you listen to all of the questions

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok ! thanks stopgap I'll take a look asap

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That question bring some of discussion and much more detail than stated in first answer. So it's worth looking for that part!

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello ,
    i found the Q&A part on justin.tv
    Unfortunately , my listening skills are too low , or it seems that a lot of comments came far away from the mike : anyway , I didn't understand 80% of what was said
    I know I should have come, but Reunion Island is far away from Cambridge , let alone the budget to go there...

So if someone could comment on the following, thanks a lot :

1 ) there's no plan at the moment to update the quiz object to flash ( about 1hour 32 into justintv's part four )

2)( a bit later into the recording ) : clickteam's plans for the educational market :
    it seems clickteam talked about their promoting their products as an introduction to programming ans as a tool for fostering creativity.

However , it doesn't appear that they talked about specific features / extensions...for teachers to develop educational material with mmf ( integration with LMS , posting test results , etc...)
    Can anyone confirm or correct if I'm wrong. Thank you !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes you are correct on both.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast