User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Beta] Advanced MochiAds

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Beta] Advanced MochiAds

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...
    Now the states of the IsLoggedIn worked nicely

I just made a donation to you... a small amount though ... just as a token of appreciation for this and all the previous extensions you have done.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharanygitis
    + Tracking Startplay & Endplay
    It works. Before confirming this, I had to wait 24 hours for the data to appear in the Mochi reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharanygitis
    + Connect to Mochiads WITHOUT the "checkbox" from MMF
    This work too! But users have to pay attention and use the "Connect to MochiAds without LiveUpdates" action.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I doing something wrong here? Doesn't this happen for anyone else?

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tAvRi_IVc

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, my mistake.. please re-download the extension again MJK, i have "patched" the problem sorry

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, now it doesn't crash anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf
    i tried connecting and displaying leaderboard (advanced), but then i get an error: unable to retrieve store information
    I experienced this same when I had MochiConnector and MochiScores object in the frame at the same time when using Advance Mochi extension. When I removed Connector and Scores, the problem disappeared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: is it possible to have an expression "player chooses to NOT submit score"? i.e. when the player clicks "no thanks" and doesn't submit any score. I would like to change frame in my game once this happens..

EDIT: actually, what lead me to ask that question was a curious bug with the "On Leadeboard close" expression:

I have two "on leadeboard close" events with "compare to global string" condition. Only the first event works.

When I simply swap these to events' order in the Event Editor, now the event which didn't work before works now and vice versa:

First this bug lead me to think that "On Leaderboard close" is not triggered at all when the player clicks "no thanks" for score submission request, when actually it does work but only if it's the first "On Leaderboard close" event in the Event Editor in terms of event order (line number).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MJK: For a workaround until this is fixed, try changing a flag or value to signal that the leaderboard has been closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks RickyRombo. That's a good workaround for this until Pharanygitis has time look into the bug.

Next issue I faced:

Sometimes when calling an interlevel ad (on leaderboard closed=1 --> show interlevel ad), the ad fails to load, and when restarting the frame (or first going back to menu frame and then starting playing again), the frame rate has dropped considerably. Can it be that the object is somehow still trying to open the ad causing the slowdown? Some memory leak perhaps? Restarting the whole application removes the slowdown.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I try to export this in flash with the original mochi objects I get an error log, is there a chance of this working along side those extensions ? I am looking to use the achievements and coins elements of this extension. But to much intergration from the other original extensions are in my game for me to realistically consider changing it over.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast