User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Beta] Advanced MochiAds

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Beta] Advanced MochiAds

Here my new completly rewritten Extension: the full MochiAds-API!

Features:
    • Archivements/Awards
    • New "ADs" with more powerful settings (see the example!)
    • New Leaderboard with more settings
    • You can get Items/Awards or other from store/mochi wherever and whenever you want!
    • Send Gifts / Invite Friends...
    • Complete mochi-coins support

Helpfile (not finished.. you can help me , i'm update this step by step)
    Show the helpfile

Download:
    Go to the Download-Homepage

Example:
    Start the Example

It would be very cool, you click on +1 (facebook-like-button) or you DONATE ..

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: [Beta] Advanced MochiAds

I finally found some time to test your extension. It is so huge that I've only checked the leaderboard stuff so far. Here is my feedback:

- 'Show leaderboard XY' and 'Show advanced leaderboard' actions do not take X/Y position into account
    - I can't enter the leaderboard ID with the 'Submit only' action, so obviously it doesn't work
    - I'm missing an 'Is leaderboard visible?' condition

Apart from that, it is working quite well!

I also wanted to know if you plan to implement the mochi.as2.MochiScores.requestList call (Mochi Scores API Reference)? I'd be very interested in getting such 'raw data' because I'd like to display everything myself. So I can design my own UI and use any language I wish etc.. full customization of the leaderboards look & feel.
    It is like getting the data in Jeff's Online Scores using PHP/mySQL.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Show leaderboard XY' and 'Show advanced leaderboard' actions do not take X/Y position into account
    Thank you Oliver for the testing.. i change something.. the x and y position from the leaderboard is current the "position" from the extension.. but i'm change this next time

I can't enter the leaderboard ID with the 'Submit only' action, so obviously it doesn't work
    Oh, sorry.. i have forgot one "event" for this.. next update..

I'm missing an 'Is leaderboard visible?' condition
    and
    ..I also wanted to know if you plan to implement the mochi.as2.MochiScores.requestList call ..
    That comes in the next update, too

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can't wait for the next update Jens. Below is some more feedback.

- About tracking, how do we track 'End Play'? I'm reffering to CT's Mochi Analytics.
    - Just out of curiosity, why must we check the MMF app property 'Use MochiAds' for your extension to work?

I should do more testing about this, but I wonder if your extension is persistent across frames (global)? So we could connect once and for all at the start of the application for example, just like CT's Mochi Connector object.
    For the moment it seems that we must call the "Connect to MochiAds" action at the beginning of each frame where interaction with Mochi is needed. And calling that action creates a little lag each time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About tracking, how do we track 'End Play'? I'm reffering to CT's Mochi Analytics.
    Current i have not the source here, tomorrow i'm looking for this

Just out of curiosity, why must we check the MMF app property 'Use MochiAds' for your extension to work?
    Yes, this is for liveupdates from mochi.. the problem is, mochi "search" for a hardcoded "code" in your swf.. and i can't make this with the extension "only"

I should do more testing about this, but I wonder if your extension is persistent across frames (global)? So we could connect once and for all at the start of the application for example, just like CT's Mochi Connector object.

For the moment it seems that we must call the "Connect to MochiAds" action at the beginning of each frame where interaction with Mochi is needed. And calling that action creates a little lag each time.
    The extension is global over the frames! You do not need connect every new frame (you connect in any first frame ONLY) I have rewritten completly the extension (very hard work)!! you don't need any connector or other extensions.. you need the mochi-advanced-extension only!

EDIT: I have forgott - the best is: You can get directly informations when the player buy anything in the store or other in the "old" mochiads-extension is this a problem

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you Jens, I confirm that the extension is global indeed. Like you said we only need to call "Connect to MochiAds" once, preferably in one of the first frames of the application. Sehr gute Arbeit!

I have yet to try the store/coins stuff, but it already looks exciting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the next update from the extension.. now in the extension:

[color:#CC0000]+ Get, set, add or substract inventar-items
    + You can get the complete Highscore now as string (here is it Oliver )[/color]

Here a example for the "inventar-items" about mochi:

// Create, or set the value of a property
    MochiCoins.inventory.grenades = 5;
    // Increment the number of grenades by 3
    MochiCoins.inventory.grenades += 3;

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharanygitis
    + You can get the complete Highscore now as string (here is it Oliver)
    That's fantastic Pharan, thank you so much! I had the chance to test it and it is working great, apart from a minor issue I stumbled upon:

The expression "getFullLBAsString$" seems to forget the very last score entry. This only happens in the rare cases where there is a low number of score entries in the leaderboard, less than the max number of score entries requested by the expression.

Example: My leaderboard has only 8 score entries
    - If I request the listing of 5 scores I will get 5 score entries: that's okay
    - If I request the listing of 20 scores I will only get 7 score entries: that's bad because the 8th score entry is missing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking on monday for the problem oliver i have found a "small" bug, too.. fixed on monday

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Excellent. I forgot to tell you that with the latest update you used a wrong icon/name for the extension.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast