User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Guys

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Done Guys

Chaps,

Just wanted to say I had a great day yesterday and was good to meet a lot of you (although there were too many people to say hello to everyone!).

Well done to the guys who arranged everything

Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Well Done Guys

Hi Steve,

Nice meeting you, and everyone else too. Some impressive stuff was demonstrated.

I would also like to say thanks to the organisers for their work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a great time as well. It was a very inspiring day and it was really nice to finally meet some people I have known digitally for nearly ten years. Thanks dudes!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep great event, well done guys... and thanks to everyone who turned up or listened in on the live stream.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all the organisers for this great job! It was nice to meet you for the first time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks from me too, to all organisers, presenters and attendees for an interesting and fun weekend.

The Click community is very welcoming and generous. I left the convention with some great ideas inspired by those present.

Kisguri, honestly, we didn't know that your Tandoori chicken was going to be that hot!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Kisguri, THANKS for that

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also would like to thank everyone for coming. I will send personal thanks some time soon.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thanks to you all for coming and presenting, it was a really fantastic atmosphere and I had such a great time! CC2012 here we come!!

I meant to ask what was going on with Kisguri's food... I just looked over and saw a huge plume of steam coming off of the dish! It was hitting the ceiling in there - crazy!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to publicly thanks Hayo van Reek and Matt Esch for proving that GOOD 3D is possible in Multimedia Fusion which such easiness, Robert Rule for his interesting project, Paul Boland for his passion and dedication for Caretaker!

And finally I would like to thanks Simon Timothy Pittock and James McLaughlin for organizing the event with support of Clickteam, and Nicklas Nygren for... just opening my eyes how MMF can be even much more powerful and at the same time easier to use.

Also I would like to say thanks to everyone who was participating especially Justin Parsler, Luke, Magdalena Slowinska and Alan Tucker for giving some fresh blood to the event.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast