User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi and thanks ^_^

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hi and thanks ^_^

Hi Luke, good presentation and games.

I am happy to see MMF being used in Uni's .

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Francois, we were very sorry that you were not able to join us but, of course, we understand that it was not possible.

Please accept our best wishes.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Francois, I hope to see you at the next convention. I'm sure there'll be a really big turn out then, as Justin has plans to bring a lot more students along.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalic
    Francois, we were very sorry that you were not able to join us but, of course, we understand that it was not possible.

I second this.

Luke, I think I now understand your obsession with beards... is it something to do with the pubic hair growing from your chin?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sorry excuse for a beard is the sacrifice and cross I bear for having a psychotic work ethic.

Also remember, it's not about the beard outside. But about the beard inside. And my fascination of beards actually formed into a game called Beard Quest.

Perhaps I'll show it next year

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalic

I would like to second this too if what I have been told is correct .

@Luke: I did come up with a unified beard theory sometime ago. I proposed that academic standing is directly proportional to beard length.

Think about it, any self respecting professor has a gnarly beard.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am intrigued with this beard theory. It rings so very true it's startling.

I mean look at Captain Birdseye, his beard is a clear give away of his PhD on how tasty can you make a fish finger with beans? o3o; The answer being delicious.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to add my thanks to Luke's...I was his sidekick for the presentation. Unfortunately, I think I mishandled the mic, so might have been completely unintelligible. Lukcily, I could rely on Luke's cool games to make the whole thing worthwhile

As for MMF being used at Uni's: as far as I know, we are only using it at Brunel in the UK(I know of no other HE institution using it in the UK), though I am led to believe it is being used by Unis in the US rather more. Hopefully, that will change, as it is such a powerful tool.

All power to the beards.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey Justin, Great to see you at the convention

On the Uni front, there are a number of Uni's using MMF in the UK but we do have more colleges using it than Universities.

Thanks for your books ^_^, that robin hood game really helped me get the basics of MMF.
    No worries, glad i helped in some way

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you PM/introduce me to anyone using MMF on Game Design courses in in the UK plx plx.I do not know of anyone, and I know most of the courses/lecturers...and could do with forging a united front defending the software

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast