Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi and thanks ^_^

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and thanks ^_^

Hi to everyone who made click convention 2011 possible and making it an extremely friendly and fun time.

This is my first (and hopefully not last) time of using the forums and since going to my first click convention I think it was time I introduced myself.

My name is Luke Smith and I was the one that presented the project "Autoscroll Anthology" and I hear from friends watching the livestream that people enjoyed it and said many a nice comment so thanks to anyone who liked it.

So thanks to everyone that I managed to meet for a great time, I didn't manage to meet everyone but I saw some great stuff and learnt a great deal. Hope to see everyone next year and meet more new people who kick ass at MMF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hi and thanks ^_^

Was good to see your presentation Luke. Didn't realise that MMF was being used as a game design tool at uni's

Nice games too btw.

Steve

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, and indeed MMF is being used as a game design tool and an awesome one at that.

I've barely been using MMF for a year and a bit and I have to say it's one of the simplest and versatile tools I've ever laid my eyes on.

Hope to make some more games for next click convention ^_^.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey Luke, thanks for coming to the convention and showing off your games, some excellent gameplay

Jason

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jason, the convention was great and I really enjoyed showing my games off. And infact I didn't realise I was talking to the same Jason Darby that helped me on my first year at Brunel when I was completely fuddled on how to have a character get hit and then blink.

Thanks for your books ^_^, that robin hood game really helped me get the basics of MMF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\o/ Tatoo man! It was nice to meet you and see your projects Hope to study together!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I owe you a beer Fano, for getting me the opportunity to present. It was cool to see you and fellow MMF users projects and I'm on the BA remember. But we'll see each other around ^_^.

But I'm hooked on MMF and hope to make this a permanent annual occurrence.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry I don't drink a beer, but I like Fanta

And no one owns me anything, the event is about promoting tools, and I believed that your talk with Justin will be more interesting than mine so I asked Simon and Jamie to remove it and give you a chance and you proven that I was right, so thanks for that!

Also I'm now between my 2nd and 3rd year of BSc so I thought about masters in year's time, if I gather funds for it and pass this year.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hey Luke,

thanks so much for your presentation (and to Justin) - it was really nice to meet you and I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much. I had a great time, despite the technical hiccups! Great games by the way... get working on some even funkier ones for next year's CC now

Cheers,

Simon.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Arghhh... This makes me sad not being able to come... I'm happy you had a great time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast