User Tag List

Thread: Click convention

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Click convention

Can someone make a summary about the convention? I'm brazilian and couldn't go to convention. I know that a klikcast, but is audio and i'm not good in english, otherwise in lissen.

Thankyou!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Click convention

Here's a very quick summary:

Day 1
    Arrive. Meet some people. Sleep.

Day 2
    Wake up. Eat breakfast. Meet more people. Go to conventionhall. Meet even more people. Talk and brag about your creations. Enter conventionroom. Clickteam talk about MMF3. A couple of users talk about their creations. Break. Eat free food. Talk with more people. Go to conventionroom again. Break over. Listen to more users talk about their creations. Another break. More free food. More personal talk. Break over. Listen to more users. Listen to Clickteam answer questions about MMF3. Convention over. Eat curry at an indian restaurant. Go to sleep or go to pub. Sleep.

Day 3
    Try to wake up. Eat breakfast. Talk about yesterday. Go to conventionhall. Wait for workshop to begin. Go to workshop. Learn about how to do stuff. Be inspired.

I left in the middle of day 3, so I don't know how the story ends..

But to sum up the convention in 3 words: MMF3 and Nifflas. That's pretty much what it was all about. Nifflas totally impressed everyone at the convention. Even Kisguri seemed to have a tear in his eye after his presentation.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popcorn it was more Nifflas, Even More People (TM!), MMF3, Exporters, BIG MMF2 Projects, MMF at HE

BTW I love the quote after Nifflas presentation:
    Nifflas: Are there any questions?
    Someone from back (I believe it was Kisguri): Dude, everyone here are to dumb for what you presented.

Which is pretty much true, and next day Nifflas workshop was even better.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModulePatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

É peixe, adoraria um sumário do que foi dito na convenção.

Will there be a breakdown of questions and answers from Clickteam about MMF3 as well as these workshops Nifflas gave?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully soon. Nifflas workshop wasn't recorded but his talk was and is available in streaming.