My last JSON editor wasn't good enough for me, and besides, I wanted to see if I could do the same task with a programming language (to see if I had the skills necessary.
*** THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS ***
I have plans to keep improving and adding things. I haven't even checked to make sure things are properly formatted! ( ) I'd like it if you report any problems here.
It's in working condition (I'd like to think) but it's still very new. Don't depend on it.
What it does:
- Takes Extension.cpp and Extension.h and generates an editor
- OR Takes your CRun AS extension and generates an editor
- OR Allows you to open up the editor and start from scratch
- With that editor you can change all the values and names, including the about box
- At the end, provides you with a download and a copy button
In the future:
- Add Separators
- Add Subgroups
- Edit JSONs
- Use JSONs to export a template for each build type!!!
I hope you find it useful!
EDIF JSON Generator and Editor