User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Create By Name

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I could have used this very well for Pitiri. Nice. Thank you!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a bit of brainstorming
    I have a very critical line of code in my program that uses the CBN object to great effect, but it *must* assign properties to the newly created object.
    Is there any way I could structure my code to safely scope an instance of the newly created object?

I have it right now doing the "create object" event, then assigning values to a qualifier that includes every object. If that CBN worked properly, it will assign the values only to the created object.
    But if there was a malformed string entered in, the create action will fail and have no effect on the scope list, and *every* object in the program will be assigned those values (and promptly blow up)

Does anyone know any good workarounds for that? Its like the problem with the normal create object function, where you reach the maximum # of objects, except here it can occur simply if the string is invalid.
    I could create a function to test if that string is valid by comparing it to a list, but thats a lot of extra processing for not much purpose. Maybe assign a flag to the newly created object? But the scoping overhead would be even more atrocious there, comparing the flags of every object on the frame every time you create a new one (O(N^2))
    Just curious if anyone has a method, its really more of a general MMF2 problem than anything specific to this extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pixelthief, try setting a flag on after you've finished modifying the variables. You can use the built-in Create object to select the new object from a group of objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just installed this extension using Extension view and now MMF2 comes up with the following error message when loading:

Error parsing JSON

1:7: Trailing garbage: ":"

---------

Any ideas?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go into Data\Runtime\ and delete the JSON file for Create by Name.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers LB.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andos - Any chance this wonderfully useful extension could be updated to allow creation of Quick Backdrops? Currently does nothing if try to use a Quick Backdrop name. Quick backdrops are handy in motif mode for tiling large regions.
    Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Andos - I will buy you a full pint of quality British lager at the CC13 if you make this extension cross-platform (Android/iOS/HTML5) It is a REAL godsend this, especially in dynamic loading game engines...
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is already ported to iOS
    I think ports to HTML5 and Android are planned

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour.
    J'ai la bêta HTML5. Et le patch 257.7.
    Je crois que la gestion Calque de l'extenssion ne fonctionne plus. Il créer automatiquement l'objet sur le calque 1.
    Merci.

--
    Hello.
    I beta HTML5. And patch 257.7.
    I think the management layer of extenssion no longer works. It automatically creates the object on the layer 1.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast