Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CC 2011 Report released!!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: CC 2011 Report released!!

I watched the streamcast but one Q&A I coudn't get to hear it right was the one related to .NET/Mono for MM3 (specially the "voice in off", the one in the background).

Can anyone be so kind to post the answers to that question on this thread?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BHGames
    I watched the streamcast but one Q&A I coudn't get to hear it right was the one related to .NET/Mono for MM3 (specially the "voice in off", the one in the background).

Can anyone be so kind to post the answers to that question on this thread?
    If I remember correctly the question was why is MMF 3 being made with .NET and Mono? The answer was because the development team have something much better in the works then building with those.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Paul, (and Sarah and Burfelt). Many thanks for the click convention report (very detailed write up! :grin and the part on Midget Machines .

Me and Allan was very tired on the convention day, originally we did plan to start the game up in the 2D mode, then after a while switch to isometric - but we was both barely awake or coherent. It was a last minute dash to get it ready . We also forgot to demonstrate the level editor, or the positional sound engine...

I hope you keep up the good work on The Caretaker. I do love isometric games, and I wish there was more of them in the klik world .

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries, Richard, as I said your presentation was great, it was what you showed me during lunch that totally blew my socks off!! Thanks for the kind feedback, much appreciated.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ASD
    Quote Originally Posted by SToP_GAP
    CT said that compatibility might be maintained through some form of importer, so that is not necessarily the case
    That means MMF3 doesn't open the file of MMF2 directly but it converted by something importer?
    MMF3 will call the importer to convert the MMF2 file to the new file format, and then it will load the converted file.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yves
    MMF3 will call the importer to convert the MMF2 file to the new file format, and then it will load the converted file.
    Is it a procedure different from the MMF2 opening the file of CnC?

BTW, Is there a thread that requests the new function if the development of MMF3 is begun?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"If I remember correctly the question was why is MMF 3 being made with .NET and Mono? The answer was because the development team have something much better in the works then building with those."

Nope, that wasn't the question. But I guess the answer is no, .NET/Mono won't be used for MMF3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question was why CT won't use .NET or mono but answer is no cos they got sth better.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fano. What did you mean by "they got sth better?

Thanks,

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They declared that they got something which is much better alternative but they don't want to release any information at this time.

It was from iPhone so I apologize for that shortening.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast