User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Beta] OpenAL

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crashed on my first test. It crashes even when no events are associated with the object. What sequence of events do I need to run on clicking a button to make the openal open a capture device and stream on f:\test.wav (Assuming it's wav) 16bit 44100 stereo.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good that it crashes. That's weird. I'll have to look into it but that will take a while, unfortunately. I won't bother to give you the events if you can't even use the object, but the order is somewhat as follows: Create capture stream, open capture device, start capture, play stream

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Looki,

I tried the extienson recently and I got errors which depended on the other files (OpenAL.json, OpenAL.png) which are not included in the zip file provided by the download link. I managed to find both from some old files which I had once downloaded. No more of errors and I could load and play a file. However I am having problem with getting data from the Mic. I do not know if it depends on the old json file which I am using or I am not following the right approach. I will appreciate if you could write in what order I shall get data from the Mic. if it does not depend on the old json file I am using.

Happy New Year!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Sorry for the mess. The newest version shouldn't actually need any .json and .png files, I'll see what that's about!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well indeed! My mistake! It is all ok by removing all the files and install the new one again. I have probably installed the old one, believing it to be the latest.

Is it posible to add some functionalities like adding file from memory the way that is possible for the sound player object? It will be of great help if it is possible to be able to get the current playing sample and its respective binary value .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's all possible I'm slowly getting back into extension dev, actually. Finishing OpenAL so that it's properly usable and I can release it is one of my top priorities. However, right now I'm at my dad's place in my home town. I do have source code here, but a big part of it is ancient... I'll be going back to uni this week, where I can start finishing my extensions. Please post any feature requests, I will consider them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is wonderful. I try to make some examples to escalate the need of some functionalities.
    Happy Holidays

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The code is on github now, and if you want, you can follow changes here.
    https://github.com/clickteam-plugin/...commits/master

I'll post a new versions once I've implemented enough new features and made sure that it is stable.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Looki, you're doing great work. I hope it starts to seem less tedious to you.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please see your PM

With Regards
    Ham
    Attached files Attached files

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast