User Tag List

Thread: Some bugs/issues in MMF2 B252

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some bugs/issues in MMF2 B252

I have noticed a few issues, I don't know whether they exist in previous builds, perhaps someone else could check this?

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit and aero is active (if that makes a difference)

• [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Comments:[/color] Double click doesn't edit comment
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Comments:[/color] Double clicking on the sizer bar of a comment causes the currently selected comment to be edited (not necessarily the one you are double clicking on) or no action if the currently selected line is not a comment.
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Comments:[/color] Resizing a comment, the sizer bar appears massively offset (either above or below).
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Comments:[/color] After editing a comment, the line is collapsed to around 5 pixels high sometimes but does not seem to ever reflect the content of the comment properly (especially if there are multiple lines).
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Dragging multiple events:[/color] If you shift-multi select two or more events and then try to drag them, they deselect with the exception of the event you click and hold to start the dragging. This is not the case if you hold the shift key down but the behaviour does not match the Event Editor.
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Groups:[/color] Groups' subgroups' open/closed state is not properly maintained if the master group is closed and you switch from Event List Mode to Event Editor and Back - the subgroups all open when this is done.
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Groups:[/color] Groups' subgroups' open/closed state is not properly maintained if the master group is closed and you switch from Event List Mode to Frame Editor and Back - some groups are closed, others and their sub groups seem to open of their own accord.
    • [color:red]Event List Editor: [/color][color:blue]Actions:[/color] If you double click on the icon of an action rather than the name or whatever comes after the : then the currently highlighted item is opened for editing, rather than selecting that newly clicked line and editing that. If you double click on the name or the content to the right of the : it behaves properly.
    • [color:red]Event List Editor:[/color] You can copy/move drag a condition onto an event's line number box but not actions. Not a bug but this would be quite a handy behaviour to enable.

That's all for now

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Some bugs/issues in MMF2 B252

I confirm all these on my build of #252. I am running Windows 7 64-bit.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Re: Some bugs/issues in MMF2 B252

By the same token, in the Event List Editor, if you select multiple events and press delete, whichever you last clicked on is removed and then the cursor switches to the first condition of the top event still selected.