User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Beta Extension] MIDI

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Beta Extension] MIDI

[size:20pt]MIDI Object[/size]     [size:14pt][color:#999999]Beta Release 1[/color][/size]

This is the first beta release of my MIDI Extension that allows basic interfacing with MIDI devices.
    Yes it does support raw data as well.

Conditions:
     * On MIDI Input
     * On MIDI In Device Enumerated
     * On MIDI Out Device Enumerated
     * On Error

Actions:
     * Set MIDI In Device (ID)
     * Set MIDI Out Device (ID)
     MIDI In-
       * Open MIDI In Device
       * Close MIDI In Device
       * Enumerate MIDI In Devices
     MIDI Out-
       * Open MIDI Out Device
       * Close MIDI Out Device
       * Enumerate MIDI Out Devices
     * Play Last Note

Expressions:
     * Get Number of MIDI In Devices
     * Get Number of MIDI Out Devices
     * Get Name of Specific MIDI In Device
     * Get Name of Specific MIDI Out Device
     Get Note-
       * Actual Number
       * Note Number in Octave
       * Name
       * Octave Number

* Raw Data 1
       * Raw Data 2
       * Raw Status
     Enumerated-
      MIDI In-
         * Device Name
         * Device Index
      MIDI Out-
         * Device Name
         * Device Index
     On Error-
       * Get Error Type
       * Get Error Description

MIDI Object Beta Release 1 (Download Link)

Please report any bugs (:

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Beta Extension] MIDI

looks neat !!!!! I'll see if I can make it see my keyboard sometime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had a quick look and This is for midi through not really what I've been hoping for. I can't send system specific events to midi output for XG standard or send channel specific commands like reverb chorus variation how hard the note is hit or notes from the object it's self. I was going to make a midi tracker app but can't.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ask for that funcionality.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's great to have a midi object in MMF2 at last. I will have to test this out with my korg synth which i also use as a midi keyboard which will hopefully work, thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego
    I've had a quick look and This is for midi through not really what I've been hoping for. I can't send system specific events to midi output for XG standard or send channel specific commands like reverb chorus variation how hard the note is hit or notes from the object it's self. I was going to make a midi tracker app but can't.
    Are you looking for an implementation of either of the following? (or both?)

midiInMessage Function (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd798457(v=vs.85).aspx)
    midiOutShortMsg (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711640(v=vs.85).aspx)

Because I can add both of them. If it is not either of them and you can find the midi function I need to call link me to it and I will be happy to add it

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuyuki
    AND
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom
    It's great to have a midi object in MMF2 at last. I will have to test this out with my korg synth which i also use as a midi keyboard which will hopefully work, thanks.
    Thanks and the results would be much appreciated

On a side note: if you haven't noticed by now the example can get quite buggy This is probably because I only spend a small amount of time whipping it up

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Ivan
    On a side note: if you haven't noticed by now the example can get quite buggy This is probably because I only spend a small amount of time whipping it up
    Why is this? Lack of time?

Thanks

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you looking for an implementation of either of the following? (or both?)

midiInMessage Function (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd798457(v=vs.85).aspx)
    midiOutShortMsg (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711640(v=vs.85).aspx)

Because I can add both of them. If it is not either of them and you can find the midi function I need to call link me to it and I will be happy to add it

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuyuki
    AND
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom
    Thanks and the results would be much appreciated

Yes please I would like to be able to output midi without the need of a keyboard plugged into the pc for example and create midi based tracker app.
    Have you got the ability to code/ record save a midi file format?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 vote, if you could add those features that would be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nivram
    Why is this? Lack of time?

Thanks

Marv
    I think the example is buggy due to the extension being slightly buggy too, this being there can only be on "On Midi" Event due to the way it is programmed and I can't change this due to my lack of advanced Extension Developing skills
    (PS: anyone willing to help me fix this issue, I'd be willing to share the source code with them)

Yes please I would like to be able to output midi without the need of a keyboard plugged into the pc for example and create midi based tracker app.
    Have you got the ability to code/ record save a midi file format?
    Directly reading and writing midi files is quite tricky. I (and a highly advanced Software Engineer friend) created code in Embarcadero (C++) to load midi files into our notation program but never wrote code for saving the midi files. So that will probably have to be left out for now (or until my skills get better :P).
    The following functions I can directly implement:
    * midiInMessage Function (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd798457(v=vs.85).aspx)
    * midiOutShortMsg (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711640(v=vs.85).aspx)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast