User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DarkSocket - raw networking sockets, like MooSock

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SortaCore View Post
    Well, DarkSocket EXE supports all WinSock protocols, so if I make one for Flash, it'll support all Flash protocols
    But with a lack of threads it'll be completely different to the EXE version.
    That was promising! as long as the exe version is concerned, the posibility of a p2p conection was made possible the moment the activeX object was added to the list of MMF extensions. Certain behavioural problems makes it very difficult to reach and convince public in using an exe file which is to be installed. This problem was thought to be solved by vitalize. But the flash addon itself proves the degree of the existing disapointment from the vitalize. Flash has dominated a behaviour amoung public which is very hard to change and I think if you make one for the flash applications it will be very appritiated. I am reday to chip in and I am sure there are many others who are willing to have the same feature.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Status report please

Any further development with this extension re fixing the echo response?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SortaCore View Post
    Currently I can't work on any of my extensions until the EDIF bug is fixed.
    http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=67699
    Still applies, unfortunately the dude that has to fix it is busy with exporters and other things. It might take a while.
    Having said that, the response-catching bug doesn't seem very obvious, so it might be a while after the EDIF fix.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has the EDIF issue still not been resolved? Come on CT, I could do with a really good network based object and this is stalling dark socket... :|

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could rewrite it in the rSDk if we aren't fast enough for you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Bug really that insignificant that it doesn't warrant fixing to progress an extension that is going to allow MMF to make just about any sort of network based application? I realise that CT are working on other exporters and thats great but surely if SDKs are broken that's not great as it hinders the creativity process.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon DJ, they said they'll do it and they've only taken uh... about 5 months...
    Yeah, a bit of speed might be cool around now...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I did a pre-release, having a bug for this long would just really honk people off if I claimed it was a full release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did i do wrong ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1f4eb68b4dc5669c14641bc01c828e46.png 
Views:	188 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	22733

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As with all Windows extensions, if you can see it in Fusion editor but not build it to runtime, copy the MFX from Extensions to Data\Runtime.

In this case, copy DarkSocket.mfx from Fusion\Extensions folder to Fusion\Data\Runtime folder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast