User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is SWF used?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How is SWF used?

Hi,.I'm new to the SWF module and I was wondering how it's used and after it's used how is the application or game uploaded to a site? I have a guitar players forum/site and I would like to post a few games and or applications on my site. Can someone please explain in detail how this SWF module is used. What steps have to be done for this to work.
    Thank you very much for any information,

John

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The SWF exporter gives you a SWF file (hence the name)
    How you use this SWF file afterwards is up to you. You can upload it to a server if you wish. To display it on a website you either need to use the website's inbuilt functionality to upload and show a flash file or if you have access to it you can directly embed the flash file with HTML. In any case you need to have the flash file hosted somewhere so you can link to it in some way.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I build my Swf file in mmf2, it says 0kb. I build it with only the objects in the swf runtime. I dont know why it wont build. I made a game, duplicated the frames because if I build a 1 frame app, it works fine. When I use more frames, it says 0kb. Sorry to bug you about this, I just dont know where to go to correct this and I really dont want to give someone my app just to fix this problem. OPlease help!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you upload an mfa we can look at?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andos View Post
    The SWF exporter gives you a SWF file (hence the name)
    How you use this SWF file afterwards is up to you. You can upload it to a server if you wish. To display it on a website you either need to use the website's inbuilt functionality to upload and show a flash file or if you have access to it you can directly embed the flash file with HTML. In any case you need to have the flash file hosted somewhere so you can link to it in some way.
    Yes I have flash on my site. I just have to click the Flash icon and this appears [flash=200,200][/flash]. So when I upload one of games to my site,.I would just paste in the address where it's uploaded to in between the ] [? Like this? [flash=200,200] Address of game location goes here[/flash]
    Is it that simple? Now,.the 200 x 200 I would have to change that to the actual size of the game window? Sorry for all the questions,but I'm clueless. Thanks again!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume so, but it'd depend on how your BB Code functions. If that is how you usually do it, then it should work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I upload the file to you personally? Sorry, Im new at this but I am ready to upload the app to you.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could upload it somewhere external and link him to it, preferably through a service such as http://mfa.aquadasoft.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I upload it there, wont that give anyone and everyone access to my file other than the person im trying to send it to?
    My app will be free for everyone but I just want it to be perfect before they see it. Is there any way to send the file to only the one I want to help me with it?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best method would be regular e-mail for privacy.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast